Ante's Syberia Fan Page

Syberian community related topics.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby Ante » Mon 8 Oct 2007 17:28

Speaking of... My colleague returned recently from Ukraine and he said that out of all the pleases he has visited, Ukraine has the most beautiful women. I wouldn't mind meeting a couple of them, so Sunich, be prepared to introduce me when I visit there :)
Last edited by Ante on Mon 8 Oct 2007 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Mon 8 Oct 2007 17:55

Well, be my guest! I'm afraid we do have some of the most beautiful women here... :D Loads of them. In the streets, public transport everywhere!
Sunich
VIP

Postby Overmann » Mon 8 Oct 2007 19:00

I've also heard that... I'll be there as soon as I'll get enough money to get that far Image

What about a meeting in Ukraine?

What about posting us some pics Sunich? :twisted:
In primavera, quando non sarò più un ferroviere, allora finalmente potrò piangere.
syberiaitalia.com admin
Overmann
Site Admin

Postby Ante » Mon 8 Oct 2007 19:04

I totally agree. We need photos.

Overmann - save money and let's meet Sunich is Ukraine, soon!
Ante
Site Admin

Postby V.N. » Mon 8 Oct 2007 19:49

Sunich wrote:Well, be my guest! I'm afraid we do have some of the most beautiful women here... :D Loads of them. In the streets, public transport everywhere!

I was just wondering if that is the fact, or just an opinion which happens to be quite world-wide.

I'd like to go there to find out if it's filled with women like some of my friends mothers and the teacher from outside who was there at my german examination (english, where are you?!) Because they are beautiful.. Everyone is (if they are in that opinion)...( Now I'm getting emotional... Stop it!..)
(8/29/2010)
1 year, my grouchy love <3
1 howling year!
And haven't we both enjoyed it?
V.N.
Automaton

Postby Sunich » Tue 9 Oct 2007 15:26

we all know that the general great amount of fine women doesn't mean you'll find the one you truly fall in love with. i believe, the task of finding one just becomes a bit easier here, in ukraine (for the natives; with foreigners it's a bit different). speaking of beauty above i sure meant the outer one, inner beauty is what you learn to cherish more then anything in the world after a while...
but think how hard it is to be a 'not so good looking' woman here among so many competitors! the fact that we have a lot of good looking women here doesn't mean there aren't any good everywhere else in the world. it's ridiculous, for sure there are. it's obvious from what i've experienced communicating with all the great ladies here on the forum!
no offence to the better part of the mankind, take care.

now, gentlemen... i'm surprised at the fact you heard of our 'national treasure'. :D i can hardly be of any help supplying you with the photos. you can easily find some on the web yourselves. ;)
Sunich
VIP

Postby Pifou » Tue 9 Oct 2007 20:00

Sunich wrote:we all know that the general great amount of fine women doesn't mean you'll find the one you truly fall in love with.

yes... and the task is very hard to do it !...
this analisys is very short but so pertinent...
Some people in our world they spend their life to find the other "half part" of them and unfortunately, they will never find it...
Some people will find it when they are young (most of the time it's a girl you know since you are teenager...)
but unfortunately... most of the time, people married together without "loving" their partenaire and they divorce in 50% of the cases... :(

++

(very interesting discussion guys... ;) )
Pifou
Shaman

Postby Ante » Tue 9 Oct 2007 20:26

Sunich wrote:we all know that the general great amount of fine women doesn't mean you'll find the one you truly fall in love with.

I don't believe in the existence of "the one". Out of millions of people in the world there is the one - good luck finding him/her. Ain't going to happen. Men are continuously looking for opportunities to reproduce. That's just what nature wants us to do - spread our genes. And on this mission we will do anything crazy things, even cause harm to our fellow man and ourselves. The idea of "the one", as I see it, is more like a good friend, a soul mate, the person you feel deeply connected to. So there is a difference - that kind of person and the potential mating companion are rarely one and the same person.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Wed 10 Oct 2007 10:52

I believe searching for 'the one' is worth a life.
there is no point in marrying somebody just because you can't find anything better
Sunich
VIP

Postby Overmann » Wed 10 Oct 2007 16:00

Too bad I use to fall in love more easily with beautiful girls :(
In primavera, quando non sarò più un ferroviere, allora finalmente potrò piangere.
syberiaitalia.com admin
Overmann
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Wed 10 Oct 2007 16:54

That ain't bad... What makes you think it is?
P.S. Aren't we going way offtopic last several posts? :D
Sunich
VIP

Postby Ante » Thu 25 Oct 2007 21:13

I havn't been active with my Syberia fanpage for ages and today, when reading the content I noticed that the actress poll section was hacked. Someone managed to manipulate the file that receives the poll answers and turned the page to redirect user to another page. I felt - actually I don't know how to describe the feeling - might be something if someone would break into my house and trash this place. I did what I could do - removed the poll option (including the files on the server) and went through other files to see if they are hacked as well. Everything else seems to be in place. Why would someone do this kind of things is beyond my imagination - I would understand if my pages were forums for racist propaganda or war mongering but I guess for people who break places for fun the actual target don't matter.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Pifou » Fri 26 Oct 2007 09:01

I know what you feel Ante, i've been hacked 2 times :
Once on my humanitarian site "computers without borders"
There was a message :"you have been hacked by ****, improve you security"
The other time it was with our http://forumstilllife.free.fr/
All pages have been deleted (just for fun...)
As a result, we have lost Still Life skins and MODs as they were installed by Imagine...

imo, --> it's a manner for them to give themself the importance they do not have... :roll:
Pifou
Shaman

Postby Sunich » Fri 26 Oct 2007 09:46

it's just some 'hackers' don't have the guts nor skills to hack something substantial like microsoft site for instance. instead they'd assault nice people... sorry for your site, Ante. :(
Sunich
VIP

Re: Ante's Syberia Fan Page

Postby Ante » Tue 12 Feb 2008 08:23

Some news:

- Started at new job (same stuff as before, better salary, closer to my home)
- Got MacBook w OS X 10.5. and I've found that there are just a few games for this operating system that interest me
- Havn't yet located the awesomeness of this machine
- Sold my Xbox 360 and most of the games
- been working out, swimming, long distace walking and so on - maybe because of the new job, and I want to keep maintaining this lifestyle
- been socially active - meeting my former colleagues and classmates
- been reading self improvement material like "Getting Things Done" and similiar books and enjoyed and maybe learned something
Ante
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to EN - General