What have you played recently? What are you playing now?

About all kinds of video games: PC, XBOX, GC, PS2, etc.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby Senta » Wed 11 Jul 2007 09:38

Now I have some time to play, but I'm totally stucked in Tunguska.

[spoiler]I should be able to pass the guards in the hospital but I'm not able to do that for some reason[/spoiler]
It really irritates me :evil:
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Re: Secret Files: Tunguska

Postby Ante » Tue 17 Jul 2007 13:05

Ante wrote:I'm currently exploring the world of The Elder Scrolls IV. Amazing game.

Still playing it! Amazing game, amazing world.

Phoenix Wright is another game that has been staying in my NDS for a long time.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Mon 24 Sep 2007 19:07

Lucky you, Ante having NDS and such a great (judging by the reviews) game on it! it was such a dissappointment for me to find out that it only runs on NDS (mean the Phoenix Wright game). :(
Sunich
VIP

Postby Sunich » Mon 24 Sep 2007 19:29

Pifou wrote:i'm starting to play URU "Ages Beyond Myst"...

any experiences in this forum ?...

:)
pif

I tried this game... Had mixed feelings about it and after about an hour of playing it decided to put it off until I finish other Myst games. :)
Well, it wasn't bad you know... You do know, don't you since you play it. ;)
Sunich
VIP

Postby Ante » Wed 26 Sep 2007 08:37

Two games worth to mention

Bioshock - first person shooter with a lot of narrative elements, survival horror and adventuring. So not your typical "shoot everything that moves" game.

New Super Mario Bros - it's almost done
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Wed 26 Sep 2007 17:08

I'm looking forward to Bioshock! Seen some game videos, read some reviews, and it certainly is something new in the genre. Lucky you are Ante to play it already.
Sunich
VIP

Postby Ante » Wed 26 Sep 2007 21:33

Sunich wrote:I'm looking forward to Bioshock! Seen some game videos, read some reviews, and it certainly is something new in the genre. Lucky you are Ante to play it already.

I'm keen to read your comments about the game once you've got hold of it. The next one is probably Halo 3.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Fri 28 Sep 2007 17:00

That ain't gonna happen soon. :( But I still hope to get to play it one fine day. :) My brother enjoyed halo 2 and recommended me to play it. So Halo 3 is yet another must have. Not until it's on PC, though...
you, console people are lucky in a way...
Sunich
VIP

Postby David » Sat 27 Oct 2007 21:49

i would love to try Bioshock, but unfortunately my pc is way too slow! so will have to wait for a better one.

i havent played since april, back when i completed stalker. So i was living this no gaming life, then boom! half life 2 episode 2 comes out. now who will miss the oportunity to be gordon freeman again! it was nice to play games again! so much fun :D and Ep2 was rather nice, a bit short but fun!
and also Portals! now every adventure gamer will like that game :P and its so funny too! one of the funniest games in recent times.

now i am d/ling*cough* getting :P Culpa Innata. it has high review on http://www.gamerankings.com/itemranking ... wid=817476
hopefully tis good :)
David
VIP

Re: Secret Files: Tunguska

Postby Ante » Sun 28 Oct 2007 07:35

Ante wrote:
Ante wrote:I'm currently exploring the world of The Elder Scrolls IV. Amazing game.

Still playing it! Amazing game, amazing world.

There must be something magical in this game - the save game clock says 132 hours! The world is so wide, there is so much to do.

I've ordered skate, The Orange Box and Mass Effect. Then I started Hitman Blood Money. At the moment I'm tied with the renovating of my apartment so I have no time to play (or at least this is kind of public promise, not an actual statement, so I hope I don't have time to play while concentrating on more important issues).
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Sun 28 Oct 2007 08:11

Enjoyed blood money immensely! The ending is so great and smart... Hope you're playing the PC version.
HL Episode 2! Yay, time has come. This game gets one the top of my list. :D
Culpa Innata Surprised me a lot! Visualwise the game looks like an oldie, but the reviews say it's an A+ game... I sure will give it a try some day. :O
Sunich
VIP

Postby David » Sun 28 Oct 2007 16:15

Blood money was indeed a great game! and its the first hitman game i ever completed too...didnt liked other ones too much :P
i wonder how Hitman the movie is going to be. :P
David
VIP

Postby Ante » Sun 28 Oct 2007 17:15

David wrote:Blood money was indeed a great game! and its the first hitman game i ever completed too...didnt liked other ones too much :P
i wonder how Hitman the movie is going to be. :P

According to movie trailer it has very little to do with the game series. This summarizes the trailer (I chose the stills):

Too bad, I think the game series had potential.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Ante » Sun 28 Oct 2007 17:22

Sunich wrote:Enjoyed blood money immensely! The ending is so great and smart... Hope you're playing the PC version.

No, I'm using Xbox 360. Is it how much worse compared to the PC version?

@ David: Thanks for giving a hint of a new adventure game. I've been waiting to play something relaxing for a while.
Ante
Site Admin

Postby V.N. » Mon 17 Dec 2007 20:49

Last week I planned to play all the games in the Hitman series, but my brother wanted me to play only Blood Money so far.
So I sat at my brother's computer all night, and did very well (after having tried many times) until I had to escape to the next level (Hiding on the victim's toilet and waiting for people to forget you is very interesting.)

I like the game so far.
(8/29/2010)
1 year, my grouchy love <3
1 howling year!
And haven't we both enjoyed it?
V.N.
Automaton

PreviousNext

Return to EN - Games Related