No news is good news...

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

No news is good news...

Postby Senta » Sat 12 Nov 2005 21:35

Hi folk!
I had to tell you that haven't forget you. I have problems with my health...
Last week the right side of my face was didn't move at all. I could not speak.... Nightmare... the way I use to do (very many words in a minute...ask Ante ;) )
I will go to the hospital on monday. They will do some tests. It is propably the stress which allowed a virus to go to the nerve and parallised the right side of my face.

Hugs to you,

Senta
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby gail » Sun 13 Nov 2005 00:31

Hi Senta :)
Something very similar happened to my cousin. It did go away.
Many hugs are coming your way. Keep us posted.
gail
Site Admin

Postby Pépé » Sun 13 Nov 2005 05:22

Keep up the good spirit.
Il faut prendre le temps de prendre son temps.

Pépé
VIP

Postby phil1908 » Sun 13 Nov 2005 07:09

Imageyou're certainly not alone; hoping you will recover as soon as possible
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby Pifou » Sun 13 Nov 2005 21:15

Everybody's here with you dear Senta,
and remember, all of us love you...

Pif :wink:
Pifou
Shaman

Postby Vivie » Tue 15 Nov 2005 15:10

hey senta...did you go to the doctor?

Hope you're ok!

Akis is sick too , has some nerve pain at the area of the neck and is taking some pills....

what do you have to do?
Vivie
VIP

Postby Krysie » Thu 17 Nov 2005 05:47

Senta! I hope things are well and that will pass!
Prayers and hugs are on the way to you. :wink:

Much luv,
Krysie
¤Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll still land amongst the stars¤
Krysie
VIP

Postby Senta » Mon 21 Nov 2005 07:04

Thank you folk and lots of hugs :)
My face is totally recovered now :D
Last week I met a doctor and they took some bloodtests (10 different tests).
I will go today to the hospital again and they will take pics from my brains :shock: I dunno the excact word. (In finnish kerrosmagneettikuvaus). Anyway I will lay down in a tube half an hour there :lol: Easy I guess :wink:
I have still some problems with my hands. My hands are shaking strangely and I drop things to the floor. :)
All these symphtoms may be because of the stress I have had so long time.
(Depression+stress)*2 years=strange things to your body :wink:

Anyway it is good thing they will take all those tests to see if there is really something wrong. Doctor took my symphtoms very seriously.

Arttus things are GREAT now! Everything is turned out to be so well I really cannot believe it :D In the future some night I will tell the whole story to you. It will propably take hours to write that down :P
I didn't remember what life is like when you do not have to worry about your child :D

Official Syberia-foorum seems to be down :(

We are looking that house of our own again. Internet makes it much easier :) I will tell you if we will find our dreamhouse.

Gail, I have never before met people who had that face thing and now I have heard that almost everybody knows somebody who have had that paralliced half of the face. Luckily it usually seems to recover back to normal :)

Pepe, Phil, Pifou, I love you too :D hugs.

Vivie, Sorry about Akis :( Nerve pain is a nightmare :?

Krysie, Thanks :D Hugs.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby phil1908 » Mon 21 Nov 2005 08:00

very happy to read "nearly" everything is returned to the normal; take care in the future :wink:

I know what you mean about the children when they are young.... :shock:
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Mon 21 Nov 2005 22:04

hey Senta , glad to know you're ok!

Akis has to get into the same tube things , but because he can't sit still even for two seconds , the doctors will dope him out , and the last time he was doped , he was seven and he STILL remembers it..:lol: he says he couldn't move , he was stumbling...etc...he was feeling dizzy and seeing things...it got him two or three days to get down from this "high" he was...:lol:

Akis has stopped the pills and he still has the nerve pains...while he was taking these pills , he wasn't hurting his back anymore , but because the pills were really strong , they made his stomach hurt....

Now he's on takeaway diet ( he avoids anything that is takeaway or ready made ) and he feels much better...

I hope I can persuade him to sit this examination out to find if there is anything wrong...

Also after the move I've been thinking to put some braces , I had always this tooth picking out , but lately feels bigger and more picked out than ever..

Now I regret for not quitting the bottle till I was twelve years old...yes , there isn't anything wrong with your eyes...:lol:

Theo and her sister are delicious , they're just sad that I'm moving away in just ten days...We've signed on , we've overcome all the obstacles of bureaucracy , and I've got the keys!! my parents started painting the new house!! I'm here and starting to pack.....tomorrow I'm going to go look for internet and sign up for phone ... and also look up at all the other papers..

the problem's now that we haven't bought the furniture ,and I'll have to sleep on my old couch for a few days till my mum manages to come and buy together a new double bed , a closet/wardrobe , a chest of drawers and a big mirror for my bedroom...and also a bookcase for the storing room where I'll put all my books....

the second bedroom is going to be a combo guest room/office for both me and Akis , and for the kitchen I'll need a table for six people , a helping table with wheels...( the kitchen hasn't any space to chop up or prepare the food...) and also a shoecase for the hallway and another mirror there ,and maybe a moveable hanger....

Akis has promised me too a few appliances , such as a vacuum , and a handheld one too to collect everything , and he's promised a new iron after christmas..:) :D

I just long for Akis to move in too! !!

the problem's that I don't know what kitchen to buy , as we'll put gas soon , and I'll have to buy a gas one pretty soon..probably summer ,and in the meantime I'll have to cover with an electric one...but mum had a brainwave...her old kitchen appliance's failing to pieces , and we decided if I need a gas one , I'll give them the old one to have , and they will pay me back to buy the gas one....
while I actually thought we should buy two kitchens and bring the one to mum's house...so she can cook properly...her last cake was like mountains :)

it's far past my bedtime , so I will stop here talking about the house..:)
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Thu 24 Nov 2005 18:23

Finally you can relax since things are great with Arttus, Senta. I'm so happy for you and your family. Now that was a quick recovery for you. Hurray!

The best of luck looking for a new home too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. ;)

-------------
It looks like you have a lot of packing to do, Vivie. Hope Akis is feeling better now.

Puppies seem to make people smile. :) My daughter just received this puppy from her boyfriend as an early Christmas present. His name is Beener and he is a Chihuahua.
..........................Image
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Last edited by gail on Mon 28 Nov 2005 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
gail
Site Admin

Postby Pifou » Thu 24 Nov 2005 19:17

Yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too dear Senta...
:wink:
Pifou
Shaman

Postby Lia » Mon 28 Nov 2005 14:04

Dear Senta, I haven't been on-line for some time and I have just read about this health problem of yours. I am sure it is nothing serious and you will get well very soon.
My niece - at the age of 18 - had something like this and suddenly one morning she looked at her face in the mirror and she couldn't recognize it. She was urged to the hospital and was examined thoroughly by all kind of doctors and she did a lot of tests, too.
Nothing pathological was detected and doctors said that probably a virus had entered her inner body, perhaps through her ear, and caused all this trouble.
Finally, she got out of the hospital after a couple of days and she completely recovered after a week or so. Doctors said that this could happen to anybody but whether the individual will be sick or not depends on how much vulnerable his organism is at the time of the infection.

Don't worry, my beloved Senta... :!: .... try to relax a bit and since things are going better - I am referring to Arttu :D - just enjoy looking for your dreamhouse... 8) 8) . I am sure this expectation will make you feel better.

SSSMMMMAAACCKK !!!!
Lia
VIP

Postby Senta » Mon 5 Dec 2005 21:58

Smack Lia :D
I'm OK now and it seems that it can really happen to anybody. It is just so scary...
And smack to everybody else too :D

Pifou, thanks, wet smack to you ;)

Vivie wrote:Now I regret for not quitting the bottle till I was twelve years old...yes , there isn't anything wrong with your eyes...
:shock: Oh, I don't know what to say...
Are you happy with your apartment, Vivie?
I hope Akis is getting better. It is so sad to have so much pain :(

Gail, what a LOVELY puppy!!!!!
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Thu 15 Dec 2005 18:38

Hey there!!!!

Sorry about my long absence , but I've been busy with college and with straightening everything out!!

Senta glad to know that you're ok!!! I was so worried!

Akis is staying with me most nights, but he hasn't moved in yet..

I haven't still got my DSL line through yet , so I connect but dial- up at Akis' laptop that I've gotten a loan of till my connection comes through , but I've avoided connecting for fear of receiving a bill that I cant pay!

I'm feeling really settled , and I've made ricemilk for Akis , and I am starting to learn how to cook properly! till now it's been a success...but disaster is always waiting round the corner....

Like last week...Akis wanted stuffed tomatoes with rice , so I made them..but the sauce somehow got off the pan and the oven got a burnt bottom....it was a complete panic , removing the pan without the protective gloves,and starting spraying BREF ( it s a medicine for cleaning the ovens and kitchens ) at random.....:lol:

I received a call that was saying that my DSL will be in after the holidays , so after that , I ll be back more strong!!!

Senta , I haven't seen your page yet , can't stay long , but I'm sure that its lovely!!!!!!!

Gail , I've missed you very much , especially sometimes when Akis comes in late from work , or sleeps over at his parents...

For anyone reading my blog ,our house , or at least the upper floor was saved almost completely , though ground floor needs re-wiring , re- furnishing etc....

We were really lucky.....

I must log off now as I fear about the bill...:( hope I can see you again soon...

Is the official forum up yet?
Vivie
VIP

Next

Return to EN - Off topic madness!