Could monarchism in America stop the War on Terror?

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby gail » Mon 3 Jul 2006 13:39

You're a poet and didn't know it, SC. :D

In fact I do see people as Human Beings and I have the same attitude towards every living being on this planet including animals and plants.
If your spark of good will and acceptance of other people spreads, then you've already begun to make the world a better place. 8)
gail
Site Admin

Postby V.N. » Mon 3 Jul 2006 21:08

Yeah, just be what you are.
To me it really looks like royal persons are too much proud of themselves and their families.. And then they can't get in jail etc. So if they do something illegal it's just a pity for the victims...
And you must speak to them in pl. etc. .. I never want to be that kind of
queen..
Of course they can't do things that we can, but to me it doesn't seem to be very important things except that the children of the king or queen have to ask for permission to get married. Everybody schould be able to marry who they want without anyones permisson..

Or maybe, I've just seen to many things in the Tv etc. that gives me that impression...

(Yes, I know this message is full of errors, but I prefer to enjoy my freedom while I have it)
(8/29/2010)
1 year, my grouchy love <3
1 howling year!
And haven't we both enjoyed it?
V.N.
Automaton

Re: Could monarchism in America stop the War on Terror?

Postby LAz » Wed 12 Jul 2006 04:02

Silver Cougar wrote:I need your guys opinions on something that has been in my mind for a long time. Do you think with the current problems in our world and in the U.S. in particular with Bush and Terrorism and so forth that if monarchy and other forms of government are "added" to the U.S. could they save our world and the U.S. from the current issues on our world at hand? Opinions and Comments welcome. I think they could. I think if I were King of America, I could genuinelly save America and the world from the current issues. I also want your comments and opinions on something else. The Mayans predicted the end of the world on December 22nd, 2012 A.D. Many others have predictions about that date. Comments and Opinions on that are also welcome. Thank you. Peace to all! :D :arrow: :wink: :)

This is impossible, for the following reasons.

1) The US is too multiethnic. In less than 20 years the minorities will be hte majorities in the US, for example. The whites would not like to see a mexican being their king, for example.

2) It will be impossible to deside who it would be. Even if it would be someone it will probably be some mason, and that would suck.

3) A monarchy... what will that change? Will it change the might or the idea that any of the huge transnational corporations have ?

4) The US foreign policy will not change. It has not changed much over the last 100 years.

5) Allo ther thingsk ept constant, there rich will still get richer and the poor get poorer.

Maybe this monarch would be some sort of symbol for the masses? Like a puppet of the corporations?
LAz
Joke Master

Postby Sunich » Thu 13 Jul 2006 10:48

gosh, LAz sticks to the pesimistic side. ) not groundless though.
Sunich
VIP

Postby LAz » Fri 14 Jul 2006 01:34

Sunich wrote:gosh, LAz sticks to the pesimistic side. ) not groundless though.

I tell you this, it is reality. Just look at the world...

...for example...

The poorest 20% of the world has only 1% of the worlds wealth.

"Every cow in Europe gets $2 a day in subsidies. This is more money than half the world's population get to live on each day".

Some estimates say that thanks to unfair trade, poor countries lose 2 billion dollars a day, which is fourteen times the amount of international aid.

With the liberalization of trade the knowledge of the poor is transformed into property of the rich.

26,000 patent claims were filed in Africa in 2000 and 2001, but only 31 of those claims were from residents in Africa

The rich-poor gap is growing, and disparity has doubled since 1960.

It is not a pesimistic outlook. It's reality, which the corporate run media, in the US, does not mention.
LAz
Joke Master

Postby Sunich » Thu 20 Jul 2006 19:24

those are some statistics. :shock:
thanks, that is sad, but informative!
Sunich
VIP

Previous

Return to EN - Off topic madness!