Krysie!

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby gail » Tue 27 Sep 2005 11:25

Hurray! Glad to see you here, Krysie. :D
gail
Site Admin

Postby Krysie » Tue 27 Sep 2005 23:47

Thanks everyone :)
¤Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll still land amongst the stars¤
Krysie
VIP

Postby Senta » Fri 30 Sep 2005 09:35

I'm sooooo happy you're ok, Krysie :D
I guess this was the time you'll never forget :shock:
I can just imagine how afraid you were :(
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Krysie » Fri 30 Sep 2005 19:06

Thanks Senta :)
Yes, it was really scary. I'll never ever forget it. :(
Krysie
VIP

Postby Lia » Thu 20 Oct 2005 12:53

Kryssie dear, although I am rather late, I glad to see that you and your family are safe and sound. It must be horrifying being inside the house without electricity and waiting for the worst to happen. I hope Mother Nature will calm down .... :(
Lia
VIP

Postby Krysie » Fri 21 Oct 2005 01:30

Aw, thanks. And yes it was horrible. Things are back to normal now though. Thank god. :)
Krysie
VIP

Postby jessyroxyoursox » Fri 17 Mar 2006 23:19

yeah it took me 2 days to get from houston to el paso.....me and my boyfriend decided to split when we heard how bad the hurricane was supposed to be....we thought we were gonna hafta sit the hurricane out in my car in the wal mart parking lot.........here's what i wrote in my blog about the whole event....my boyfriend added a few choice words to it just to let ya know....hee hee.....

Friday, September 30, 2005

8:45 PM - chip chip cheroooooo
Current mood: tired

yeah so i'm in el paso....happy as can beeeeeeee with my cory the trip here was a pain!!!!!!! it took us 2 days to drive what should have been a 12 hour trip(about 800 miles)...we left Thursday morning at about 12 am and got here on Saturday at 2 am.... 11 hours to go 1 mile......22hours to go 50 miles...but it was fun....a big adventure.....we met a lot of nice people given us food and water and there was even an elderly couple that let us use the bathroom in their R.V. which was really cool....the cops were kinda pissing us off tho cuz, first off we pulled into this gas station parking lot to find out what the fuck was going to happen next. This one cop walked up to our window and started yelling at us, he said "what the hell do you think you guys are doing. You need to get out of here, you guys can’t come in here, drive on down the road".......fuckin asshole(this is in Sealy Texas BTW) they kept lying to us sayin there was no gas and we finally found out there was at the station we parked at..at one point we waitin in line for 9 hours to get gas. And that same cop told the lady in front of us there was a gas station a few miles away that had gas, and no waiting. So we hauled ass in front of her to get down there. By the time we got down there, there was maybe 15 cars in front of us, and the lady that was originally in front of us in the other line ended up getting behind us. So Cory said " I guess lets makes some new hurricane neighbors" ,and he got out and walked to the car behind us. when there was only 5 cars ahead of us they ran out. The cops once again told us to try this other gas station about 7 miles down the road(which turned out to be about 17 miles) so we went to the other place, and the cop there told us they had just ran out 10 minutes ago so we sat there(the people that were behind us at the previous gas station that Cory had talked to followed us there in case either one of us had problems) So that lady and her daughter were joining us bitching about how the cops were jacking us around and some lady just came up and tried to get gas(apparently one of the out of order bags had come off one of the pumps, so she tried it) and she got some so we filled up the tank with my (insufficient funds) card and headed out =:-)...we came really close to having to ride the storm out in the parkin lot of Wally world (yes in the car).......we got email addresses and phone numbers of some of the people we met so we could keep in touch.......all in all it was awesome!!! I’m goin to bed now.... Cory and I will write more later hehehe, in much more detail.........
=:-)
jessyroxyoursox
VIP

Postby gail » Sat 18 Mar 2006 04:33

:shock: That was quite an adventure! It's cool that you made some friends along the way. :D
gail
Site Admin

Postby Krysie » Sun 19 Mar 2006 02:03

Yeah, that does seem like an adventure, lol. Atleast you got out Rita's way though! I had to stay.
Krysie
VIP

Postby Senta » Sun 19 Mar 2006 16:37

:shock: :shock: :shock:
What a nightmare :roll:
I'm glad you're both ok :D
And did get to know new friends along the way :D
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Krysie » Mon 12 Jun 2006 04:29

Hi everyone! Haven't been around in a while so thought I'd say hello! :)
I'm so excited! I'm going on a vacation on the 19th. I'm going to stay in a hotel for about 5 days and go to Seaworld and go and see the Alamo!
I so can't wait! hehe :D
Krysie
VIP

Postby David » Mon 12 Jun 2006 13:57

it seems like you are going to have much fun. what is alamo though?
David
VIP

Postby jessyroxyoursox » Tue 13 Jun 2006 20:57

dude you should swing by and chill here! its only about 600 miles away :lol:
jessyroxyoursox
VIP

Postby Krysie » Wed 14 Jun 2006 21:43

lol jess! :lol: send me the gas money, lol.

David, the Alamo is where that one war/whatever one was... umm.. I don't really know. lol. My brother in law wants to go there. :blush:
Krysie
VIP

Postby jessyroxyoursox » Thu 15 Jun 2006 17:42

here's the link to the boring alamo history site.......TRUST ME its not worth reading......stupid history.....although the just for kids section is pretty cool! :lol:

http://www.thealamo.org/main.html
jessyroxyoursox
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to EN - Off topic madness!