Syberia 2 Windows 10 Help

All technical issues here please :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Syberia 2 Windows 10 Help

Postby Sputnik007 » Fri 7 Aug 2015 20:26

Ok, I installed Syberia 1 and 2 on Windows 10 x64 (video card Nvidia GeForce 750Ti with latest Windows 10 driver)
Syberia 1 is running with no problems, the problem is with Syberia 2!

Syberia 2 after install opened just fine, start new game, PLAYED ABOUT 10 MINUTES then I entered in Settings and I put "Antialiasing" ON and the problems start from here, the game just not running anymore!

I keep get the message " 3d rendering engine could not be initialized " !

I uninstaled the game, installed back, no use : "3d rendering engine could not be initialized"
Run in compatibility mode, administrator, no fix : " 3d rendering engine could not be initialized"
Lowered resolution of monitor, again no use!

What could hade happen ?

I repeat, the game was running great, even played a few minutes UNTIL turn ON the antialiasing option .
Please help!
Sputnik007
Youki

Re: Syberia 2 Windows 10 Help

Postby Shofar » Fri 14 Aug 2015 19:08

Can't help with it, but do have a suggestion. Syberia 2 will not even open on my Windows 10 install. It worked fine with Windows 7. Tried all the compatibly options, nothing. So I uninstalled it and bought a copy for Steam player. I had already ran Syberia 1 for Steam just fine. Syberia 2 for Steam works just dandy. Steam player is free, game was $9.99. http://store.steampowered.com/ Steam player download link is at the top right of the page.
Shofar
Youki

Return to EN - Technical Support