Vivie's playground!!!

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby Vivie » Wed 8 Mar 2006 21:38

nah , I like it that way!:)

but sometimes I think I have way too much!:)
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Thu 9 Mar 2006 09:15

There really happens in your life, Vivie :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Sat 11 Mar 2006 09:39

LOL Senta...

come to think of that...yeah...

and the recent upfold is that if I wasn't so careful , I'd be poisoning myself with my cooking!:)

you see, Akis wanted bean soup , so I made it , but I don't like it at all, so I decided to make oven beans for me...know that food?

well...they weren't done properly...to be frank , mum said I should boil them with the soup and THEN pour half of it at the oven...

something I didn't do!:(

Today is Soul Saturday , and everyone here that has dead relatives goes and visits their burial plots....Akis has his grandmother , and he left to fetch his family early in the morning..

I am home alone thinking about my own grandmother, but it's too far to go visit for a day... :roll:

Sometimes I wish I hadn't moved so far away from my own family!
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Sun 12 Mar 2006 11:55

Vivie wrote:...know that food?

No I do not :oops:
I hardly ever eat beans. We prefer potatoes 8)
Only exception are those green, fresh beans, those are yummu!

I'm glad you did not poison yourself :lol: :lol: I think that you should soak beans in the water over night before cooking, am I right? Or use canned beans.

I had the same problem when we moved together with Marco :( My family members lived 160 kilometers away.
Funny thing is ;) Today only my youngest brother lives lives there. My mother and brother had moved closer to me :mrgreen:
There are other reasons than me, why they moved. You know I'm not the center of the world :lol: But I'm happy they live closer!
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Mon 13 Mar 2006 10:23

yes!

most of my relatives live at the same town as me( at least the ones I got to see often when I was a child ) and I have only my uncle A,my uncle X, and my parents living too far away , and my godfather who's living a bit nearer...

I have two sets of aunts here , with familes etc, also some extended relatives and family friends...

Unfortunately my brother and my other auntie live too far away at another Town named Athens but I still manage to see a lot of them , I take the train and go see them as often as I can...which has been a while considering the move and everything that happened!!

On the weekend I got word that we're to fix our apartments change the heating units etc so we can get gas heating!(we have petrol one)

that means that I have to move out for the duration of repairs and replacing , and then I have to re-paint the apartment again!!!! it's a nightmare!!!!

Today I'd had two hours of c++ programming , then I had a two -hour break , and at the break I went and visited Theo's family...Theo was at school , and Theo's dad was at work , but her mum and me had a good chatting and I enjoyed it...Also little Sofia was chatty and happy sitting in my lap , I had a very good time!!

Alas , it had to be cut short...I had to be again in to lesson , but after this lesson I will be off to home!!!

At least today I am with my favourite teacher!
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Mon 13 Mar 2006 12:19

Did they tell you how long you need to be away from your apartment Vivie? The price for heating with gas here has doubled.
gail
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Mon 13 Mar 2006 20:15

I expect about for two to three weeks!:)

I hope I can manage to persuade them to do that at easter hols , it'd be easier...

Really? but petrol here is so expensive that I can't literally afford it!!!

I pay 110 euros around every month for the heating , sometimes I even pay a couple of times per month!!!!

all my money go to food and the petrol bill , the rest of the bills are tackled by Akis , or else I'd be moneybroken by now!!
Vivie
VIP

Postby David » Mon 13 Mar 2006 21:45

hmm, i never knew greece is so expensive. was it like that before Eu or it became recently?
David
VIP

Postby phil1908 » Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:06

with the event of the euro, everything becames more expensive :evil:
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Tue 14 Mar 2006 14:50

recently....

and I literally can't afford lot of things I thought normal...:oops:

for example going and buying some nice books.....I'm a die hard bookworm...:(

I had been depressed because I can't buy books..

I have a card at the library, but most of the books there are outdated and have read them in the past....

I read since I was four or five.........
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Fri 17 Mar 2006 07:14

Outch :shock:
If someone would make a sitcom of your life people would say "that could never happen in one persons life" :P :lol:

Luckily it is gonna be spring soon and you do not have to heat your apartment in the summer ;)

Your brother lives in Athens? Lia does too. You should have a cup of coffee together sometimes.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Fri 17 Mar 2006 10:35

:lol:

Senta , when I go to athens I always am busy with my relatives and medical exams to my ears!

today no college , I went in and learnt that this week and next , we do not have database management , as the instructor is over to Suomi , Finland or NY America, not sure where!!

and the next lesson got cancelled too!!!!!

so I have to look after the house , cook a joint and clean all around..:(
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Fri 17 Mar 2006 14:52

They could call that sitcom, "The Adventures of Vivie." :D
gail
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Fri 17 Mar 2006 19:41

What is a sitcom???
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Sat 18 Mar 2006 04:37