Vivie's playground!!!

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Vivie's playground!!!

Postby Senta » Wed 1 Mar 2006 21:57

I just notised we didn't have a own thread to you ;)

So... Here you are :D

I hope you are fine now and that headache is gone for good :(
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby phil1908 » Thu 2 Mar 2006 13:31

nice innovation :wink:
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Thu 2 Mar 2006 15:33

:oops:

I'm honoured Senta..

Yes my headache is fine now:lol:

I just always dread the enrollment day every first day of semester...on this day we always prove we are animals, not people..:(

today I hadn't college, so I went and did some business at town...got my hearing aid fixed,bought batteries for it, talked with the internet company , as I hadn't any internet the past couple days,and shopped some cosmetics..

I feel so happy and positive , since me and Akis resolved our issues I'm just happy :)

I even managed to upper my culinary skills, the past three days I just let my fantasy run wild , and the result was superb!

Day one : minced meat balls in the oven, usually aren't very tasty..I added a tablespoonful of lemon juice in the minced meat..and I also put a teaspoonful of butter inside each ball!..well , just say that my waist got a bit broader, I do not know about Akis' waist!
Day two : chicken casserole...added lemon juice , and some more tomato juice too...if I had held a bit back on the onion , it would be fantastic!I complemented it with rice...Akis loved it!
day three : (yesterday ) well here wednesday , usually are fasting days , no meat ...so I made stuffed tomatoes and peppers with rice stuffing...
I sprinkled the insides with sugar before I stuffed them , and put the rice unboiled...

Akis had two helpings yesterday, and one today..there is one helping left , and I saved it for him , as I'll be late home tomorrow due to the college...

Akis came home holding my favorite flowers,I forget how are called in english..but they have a white - pinkish color and are the first trees that bloom right in the winter , to announce the winter's end and the spring's drawing nearer...:)

I am so happy!:)
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Fri 3 Mar 2006 05:12

Vivie,
I wish you could cook for me! Those meals sound delicious. Akis is lucky to have you! How sweet of him to bring you flowers. 8)

Enjoy your weekend. :)
gail
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Fri 3 Mar 2006 09:52

I remembered how this flower is called...

they're flowers from the almond tree, dunno how you call them there:)

yes gail , I'm lucky indeed..

though today was dissapointed a lot...

here monday is no work or school day , we're celebrating Clean monday..maybe lia can explain more properly!

and with the adjoined weekend , and everything, me and Akis thought we should visit my folks again , and we looked forward to it a lot!

but my parents decided to go on a mini vacation with their boat going to Samothrace , a nearby island, so our trip there is cancelled!

I'm glad for mother to go somewhere , and anyway my folks love Samothrace, but I wanted to see them a lot!:(

probably me and Akis will go to his folks' summer house , and celebrate there , and I love them and all , but I wanted to see my parents , I've missed them , even if I am with akis...

also , today something cropped up and I won't be able to return early home, I have to go to the magazine's headquarters and start addressing and packing the magazines with Akis...

I 've missed going there , with the move and all , hadn't been there for quite a while , so I look forward to seeing all the gang together and tell them all about my new life + home!

Gail : I can give you the recipes if you'd like, they're not difficult to make , it just needs some fantasy and also be lucky...

if you made oven meatballs , just do them as usual , and before you make them into balls ,add a tablespoonful of lemon juice. and mix good with minced meat...I add also chopped onion , a little bit of garlic, and also some chopped parsley and mix well! then as I make it into meatballs , I add an teaspoonful of butter inside each ball...as some others put cheese or another things!!

Akis literally loved them!

today I'm going to fix maybe some fried eggs for me or lentil soup...:)

but lentil soup is a bit hard for me and Akis...

he likes it red , I like it brown!:)

the break's over , I should better head off to lesson!!:) see you all tonight!:)
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Sat 4 Mar 2006 21:30

Oh, :shock: You made me so hungry Vivie :P

I'd love to try those recipes!

I'm sotty that you didn't meet your parents :(

But i hope you have a good time this weekend :D
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Sun 5 Mar 2006 09:43

Senta...

I can write for you the recipes..:)

today I think I will make chicken with rice and french fries...the fries for me, I dislike rice , on the otherhand, Akis loves rice!:)

we didn't go to the magazine after all, before I was off from college they finished up!!

yesterday , me and Akis decided to go to Kastoria lake for the day , but we ended up getting lost , and so we returned home in rather low spirits and ravenously hungry..so we ordered three pizzas,and since then I've been regretting it, my stomach feels like it's constantly full!
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Sun 5 Mar 2006 14:15

Thanks Vivie :D

You can write them here or pm to me. I gues other people would like to have those recipes too 8) Or you can make a whole new topic where we could put our favorite recipes :D I sometimes need some ideas what to cook :roll:
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Sun 5 Mar 2006 23:18

I will post them when I have some time.

Now we have a little bit of a problem...Akis put batteries into the charger to charge,and they exploded...they were not rechargeable ones!

Bye bye Akis' charger...:lol:

everything seems to happen to us!
Vivie
VIP

Postby Senta » Mon 6 Mar 2006 10:48

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have had many explotions there :roll:
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Vivie » Tue 7 Mar 2006 12:44

That's what his mother said!!!!:lol:

we have my charger left , and we don't charge the batteries too often , so we will manage...

but Akis is still swearing that they WERE rechargeable....

He's going to buy some more batteries both AA and AAA ( I use AAA for my recorder , he uses AA for his camera...digital one!)
Vivie
VIP

Postby phil1908 » Tue 7 Mar 2006 14:36

luckily you're save everyone! :!:
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby Vivie » Tue 7 Mar 2006 21:00

Yeah...

outside is SNOWING and freezing!

ych!
i wanna sprigy spring!!!
Vivie
VIP

Postby Vivie » Wed 8 Mar 2006 08:24

snow's stopped. but it's freezing outside...

:(

on to college news, my last lesson got cancelled , so instead of getting off at 2 pm , I will be off at 12 pm :):)

but at the first lesson I was too late , because of one stupid student!

I took the bus going to college , and I was the last to be able to climb in , it was packed!!!!!

and I was reasonably early for my lesson....

at the last stop before college ( college is an 20 min drive out of town, and the last stop is in the outskirts of the town ) the bus did not stop as nobody could get down , it was jam packed!

one student that was waiting at the stop , got so pissed off that the bus didn't stop , that gave off the ruddy finger!

The bus driver , (who I know personally ) halted the bus and went and argued with him , shouting and all...sheesh!!!

after 6-7 minutes we left again , and I still had some leisure..but then just outside the turn off to college , we hit a traffic jam....

so I had just to get barely to the lab....

fortunately , the teacher did not said anything , as I wasn't the only one late...
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Wed 8 Mar 2006 17:20

What a day you have already had, Vivie.

At least your life isn't boring ;) ... although I bet you wish is was at times. :D
gail
Site Admin

Next

Return to EN - Off topic madness!