Syberia meeting!

Syberian community related topics.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Postby David » Thu 2 Mar 2006 04:45

Very good drink to drink in a hot day!!!!

hot day in the middle of winter in finalnd :lol:

that looke dlike very fun meeting. senta you look way too serious..where is your charming smile :D

that blue drink looks fun.....i remember i tried something blue like that once, and it was so delicious...only spoiled everything with bloody bacardi :P
David
VIP

Postby Ante » Thu 2 Mar 2006 07:33

Thanks Senta! I had very good time yesterday and yes, finally got to experience the Blue Helena. The bar we hit was an excellent choice! Just like a very classy place that you see in the American movies. Here's a bit more of the place http://www.ravintolaopas.net/americanbar/index.asp?companyId=244&lang=en.
We are superb!
Ante
Site Admin

Postby V.N. » Thu 2 Mar 2006 14:27

Hihi.. You must have had a great time together.. :)
(8/29/2010)
1 year, my grouchy love <3
1 howling year!
And haven't we both enjoyed it?
V.N.
Automaton

Postby Senta » Sat 4 Mar 2006 21:48

David wrote:
Very good drink to drink in a hot day!!!!

hot day in the middle of winter in finalnd :lol:

that looke dlike very fun meeting. senta you look way too serious..where is your charming smile :D

I was about to write about that contradiction :lol: But I thought... nobody would notice it anyway :P We had our Blue Helenas in a cold winter day/inside. In a hot summerday/outside would be just as good 8)
The drink itself was quite exciting. The first taste was new and quite strange, but not bad at all. The more you tasted it, the better it tasted :roll: :D

Thank you David :oops: Maybe my smile dissapeared because I notised that I ate all my lipstick during the dinner :shock: No... to get serious, I didn't know how to pose :oops:
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Previous

Return to EN - General