Syberia Italia is online!

Syberian community related topics.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Syberia Italia is online!

Postby Overmann » Thu 11 Oct 2007 20:15

Hello guys!

As many of you already know, we were working on an Italian website about Syberia, called "Syberia Italia". Well, the project is now ready to be shown to the world, even if far from being completed, so... pay a visit, if you please, to http://www.syberiaitalia.com !

And let us know how does it look like :)

If someone of you is interested in a link exchange, just ask; Ante, I've already added your website to our links' page :wink:
In primavera, quando non sarò più un ferroviere, allora finalmente potrò piangere.
syberiaitalia.com admin
Overmann
Site Admin

Postby Pifou » Sat 13 Oct 2007 15:12

I took the time to surf your website...

Very nice site guys... i'm very impressed by the quality and design of the site...
Congratulation, you're a very important part of the community... you Italian community...

pif
Pifou
Shaman

Postby gail » Sun 14 Oct 2007 02:13

Hail to Overmann. Your website looks terrific and the content is well organized.
gail
Site Admin

Postby Overmann » Fri 19 Oct 2007 17:53

Many thanks, we're proud of our job so far and we're happy that the audience seems to appreciate it too!
In primavera, quando non sarò più un ferroviere, allora finalmente potrò piangere.
syberiaitalia.com admin
Overmann
Site Admin

Re: Syberia Italia is online!

Postby tiberiu » Thu 29 Apr 2010 21:25

Wohoo , great news sir :love:
tiberiu
Youki

Postby HCRothschild » Wed 5 May 2010 12:17

Wow something to look forward to!
HCRothschild
Youki

Postby Youki » Sun 4 Jul 2010 19:14

It isn't working... again.
And.. Can I change language in there? On English? :<. You have pretty nice stuff but I can't understand those texts there.
I'm really, really sorry for my English xx.
    * Name: Monika
Youki
Youki

Postby Overmann » Sat 21 Aug 2010 13:40

The site is closed since March 2010, because of, uhm, misunderstandings between me and the webhost :tsk:

So it actually is offline, although oooold versions can be seen via the Internet Archive and the Youtube Channel is still active.

I haven't lost any material, but I was quite alone in managing the website and with very little spare time, so I didn't reopen the site immediately; I would gladly reopen it in the future, and I plan to do that... but it won't be a simple reproposition of the old website, instead I plan to make it exclusively a Syberia related fansite with no big news or updates, since I really have little free time and it would be impossible for me to maintain a complex website.

Unfortunately, this isn't an easy year for me and I just discovered that I have more important things to care about than Syberia Italia, which, honestly, didn't seem to attract so many people. My affection towards Syberia, though, is still so big that I'd love to offer the website back again to those who appreciated it or that could find it useful and pleasant. This simply is not something that I can do right now, because I am too much busy with my own private life.

Hopefully the new site will be online when Syberia 3 will be in stores, I really hope to be able to achieve that, but I really can't promise anything right now.
I'd willingly add English translation for the Italian-only content, but, as you can guess, it is a hard work for a single person which currently cannot even take care of the Italian content itself :sisi:

Sorry if I answered so late but I didn't read your comment until today.
Let's hope for a brightest future, for the time being the website is closed and offline and no new date can be given for a reopening.

As I said, I still have all the material though so if you need something in particular you can ask me for that :wink:
syberiaitalia.com admin
Overmann
Site Admin

Postby Youki » Sun 22 Aug 2010 12:25

You have so many fantastic things there... I'm learaning French, Latina, German and English but none of those languages are Italian >>. Hope You will translate it soon <3.
I'm really, really sorry for my English xx.
    * Name: Monika
Youki
Youki

Postby watson fru » Sat 19 Mar 2011 12:16

Great post. I have been searching for this exact info for a while now. I will bookmark it in the public bookmarking sites to get you more traffic.
watson fru
Youki

Postby zyrabontia » Wed 3 Oct 2012 01:49

Nice Site!!! Kudos!

Postby Johanowan » Tue 25 Apr 2017 22:51

Okay, this is really confusing. All of you guys are sending kudos for that link - Im entering the website and it's just some Chinese signs "電話で気軽に霊視での占いが体験できるなんてすごいと思いませんか?" and stuff like that. What the hell?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Johanowan
Youki

Postby Siren Drake » Mon 15 May 2017 02:22

Johanowan wrote:Okay, this is really confusing. All of you guys are sending kudos for that link - Im entering the website and it's just some Chinese signs "電話で気軽に霊視での占いが体験できるなんてすごいと思いませんか?" and stuff like that. What the hell?

Based on earlier posts, it sounds like the website was taken down.
Siren Drake
Youki

Postby Vivikos2 » Wed 31 May 2017 10:40

It works well. return man 3
Last edited by Vivikos2 on Mon 11 Sep 2017 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
Vivikos2
Youki

Postby Siren Drake » Wed 31 May 2017 14:08

Not for me, it doesn't. I'm getting the Chinese too. Maybe you have to be in Italy to access the site?
Siren Drake
Youki

Return to EN - General