The Moment of Silence

About all kinds of video games: PC, XBOX, GC, PS2, etc.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

The Moment of Silence

Postby Ante » Tue 18 Apr 2006 05:16

Is it any good?

I dl'd the demo yesterday and needed a walkthrough to finish it in reasonable time. According to the demo the game is not promising. I was forced to listen a way too long for pointless conversation and bad dialogue before anything interesting happened. Eventually I found myself hitting ESC repeatedly to skip the dialogue parts. Again I met problems that were similiar as I've ranted before about - "get an item without a clue where to use it, but get it anyway because you can".

Besides the whole concept - a game set in near future where police is not your friend and you've been chased for a crime you didn't commit or because you want only peace and happiness. Fresh idea?
Ante
Site Admin

Postby Senta » Wed 10 May 2006 11:02

I'm sorry Ante :lol: I cant resist...
I would LOVE to have a moment in silence (and yes... I'm not talking about a game) :lol:
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Postby Senta » Thu 25 Jan 2007 09:46

Marco bought the game to me. I'll try it after I finish Tunguska. So many games and so little time...
Takes one, to know one sweetheart.
-Kate Walker-
Senta
VIP

Re:

Postby geosouv » Mon 24 May 2010 22:05

Senta wrote:Marco bought the game to me. I'll try it after I finish Tunguska. So many games and so little time...

Do tell us how much time it took you to finish Tunguska and what you think of it.
It's all about the story, the atmosphere, the music, the characters, the dialogs
adventurades.blogspot.gr/
bookhobby.blogspot.com/
dvdsandpopcorn.blogspot.com/
ultratechproducts.blogspot.com/
https://www.patreon.com/adventurades
geosouv
Youki

Re: The Moment of Silence

Postby geosouv » Mon 24 May 2010 22:08

Ante wrote:Is it any good?

I dl'd the demo yesterday and needed fucking walkthrough to finish it in reasonable time. According to the demo the game is not promising. I was forced to listen a way too long for pointless conversation and bad dialogue before anything interesting happened. Eventually I found myself hitting ESC repeatedly to skip the dialogue parts. Again I met problems that were similiar as I've ranted before about - "get an item without a clue where to use it, but get it anyway because you can".

Besides the whole concept - a game set in near future where police is not your friend and you've been chased for a crime you didn't commit or because you want only peace and happiness. Fresh idea?

The Moment of Silence got great reviews from many reviewers. Never played it myself but why did you find it so bad? The fact that you needed a walkthrough means it's difficult, so that's something good for the game isn't it?
It's all about the story, the atmosphere, the music, the characters, the dialogs
adventurades.blogspot.gr/
bookhobby.blogspot.com/
dvdsandpopcorn.blogspot.com/
ultratechproducts.blogspot.com/
https://www.patreon.com/adventurades
geosouv
Youki

Postby k.anderson3454 » Thu 30 Dec 2010 02:32

I have got to try this game.
k.anderson3454
Youki

Postby adnan » Sun 13 Mar 2011 11:39

I have been looking looking around for this kind of information.
adnan
Youki

Postby mickeybrown » Mon 18 Apr 2011 11:37

k.anderson3454 wrote:I have got to try this game.

I have try it. It's fun.
mickeybrown
Youki

Return to EN - Games Related