Syberia III Music

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Syberia III Music

Postby titanicpiano14 » Mon 12 Apr 2010 16:36

I wonder who will be composing the score to Syberia III? I posted on the Microids facebook page, and they said they haven't announced a composer yet.

I loved Dimitry Bodiasnky and Nicolas Varley's soundtrack to Syberia I. I wonder why they didn't get to compose for Syberia II?

I'm currently composing for a French video game, La Fugue Orpheline, now- doing classical/soundtrack style music. I listen to the Syberia soundtracks for inspiration!

http://www.insa-creajeu.sup.fr

I'd love to compose for Syberia III, or any Microids/Anuman interactive game, someday!

Sam
titanicpiano14
Youki

Re: Syberia III Music

Postby Volarberg » Mon 19 Apr 2010 14:32

I saw you playing the syberia soundtracks and I would like to play them too. :)...but I can't find the notes.... :?
Volarberg
Youki

Postby Youki » Wed 28 Apr 2010 22:30

I love music from the Syberia II. I think It was better... No. They are both brilliant. But I wish, that the person who has written for second part of the game, will be hired also to the third game.
I'm really, really sorry for my English xx.
    * Name: Monika
Youki
Youki

Postby titanicpiano14 » Wed 23 Jun 2010 04:21

Inon Zur composed for Syberia II. He should compose for Syberia 3! Or, Dimitri Bodiansky and Nick Varley (composers of Syberia I) should do Syberia III!
titanicpiano14
Youki

Postby Pavelas » Thu 24 Jun 2010 07:58

I wanna Hans Zimmer, it would an epic OST or maybe Akira Yamaoka(from Silent Hill series)!
Pavelas
Youki

Return to EN - Syberia III