I want a Syberia III!!! ---- Who does not want?

Moderators: gail, phil1908

I want a Syberia III!!! ---- Who does not want?

Postby Akira » Thu 7 Aug 2008 01:48

Hello people :hello:
I'm new member of this forum. Sorry for my English because I'm Portuguese.
It is very good to have a forum dedicated to Syberia and a webpage.
I liked to play the Syberia I but I loved playing Syberia II :D , has a sad end :( but it is very good :D .
So I write to you all to join in a big request to Microids to make the Syberia III. With the technology that moment could be done a magnificent game, with graphics even more beautiful and detailed that previous games, not forgetting a story very well built as in previous games.
With the best thanks to all fans of big game Syberia :wink:
Akira
Youki

Re: I want a Syberia III!!! ---- Who does not want?

Postby phil1908 » Thu 7 Aug 2008 09:48

hi to you
the most problem is that the 2 precedent issues were made with Benoit Sokal who's now working on his own side with White Birds productions...
but nobody knows the future :idea:
phil1908
Site Admin

Postby NiniendoLeibowitz » Thu 7 Aug 2008 22:58

I think it's important to fight that urge to release another one. Syberia as a story has always been revolved around Hans and Kate. If Kate is venturing even further, it doesn't make any sense to produce a 3rd 'Syberia' title per se.

I would rather they produce new franchises with great stories and gameplay.
NiniendoLeibowitz
VIP

Postby V.N. » Fri 8 Aug 2008 13:07

Hi Akira
I have always been on the "does not want"-side
They reached the goal in Syberia 2, so honestly I can't find a reason to make a third game + a Syberia-game without Hans and Oscar, doesn't sound very good in my opinion (don't make me believe that it was all a dream, and Kate is still a lawyer in New York)

And if there was made a Syberia 3, what would happen then?
People would shout for a Syberia 4!...
(8/29/2010)
1 year, my grouchy love <3
1 howling year!
And haven't we both enjoyed it?
V.N.
Automaton

Postby Pifou » Sun 24 Aug 2008 12:25

Hi Akira & welcome,
B. Sokal said in an interview that a sequel of Syberia 2 could not be impossible... (Phil gave a link on this forum before but i can't find it...)
(Personally, i would love to play Syb 3...)

Maybe we can write a letter to Mr Sokal (it's easy to join him to White Birds Prod.) and ask for a sequel ?... Kate Walker is such a singular character to play...

:wink:
Pifou
Shaman

Postby hariskar » Sat 1 Nov 2008 16:33

I want a Syberia III, I don't care what the story will be, I just want it.
hariskar
Youki

Postby vplanche » Mon 10 Nov 2008 13:51

Hello,
I was quite new for such games...and i has become a DREAM to play that story. A wonderfull world, where we may find our own dreams. Hans is part of each person.
So when we play Syberia, it is not just a game. it is a well done game that make us enjoy to get the new 'cynematic videos' and final scene.
I think Syberia III would be a good thing for hundreds or thaousands of people, but the success of this game is the STORY. So Syberia III must respect the 'way of thinking' of its author...
vplanche
Youki

Postby Akira » Mon 20 Apr 2009 01:31

My dream has come true :D :D :D :D

Finally the SIII will be made.
But I have afraid with the "ambitious" project, because with the financial crisis Microids doesn't have enough money to make a good game like the others! :?
But I have faith and I pray for the game come true!! :D
Akira
Youki

Postby Xibx » Mon 20 Apr 2009 15:40

NiniendoLeibowitz wrote:I think it's important to fight that urge to release another one. Syberia as a story has always been revolved around Hans and Kate. If Kate is venturing even further, it doesn't make any sense to produce a 3rd 'Syberia' title per se.

I would rather they produce new franchises with great stories and gameplay.

Totally agree... please don't ruin those magic moments. I love both Syberia. Love the universe and the atmosphere.

I hope -if they still insisting on working the next Syberia- they're not using Kate as the main character. The game's title IS 'Syberia', and I think Kate and Hans have fulfilled their missions on the last chapter of Syberia 2. To expand the story and to play it is like having a bad movie night (unless you're a fan of B-rate movies).

A new character will give us a new perspective of the Syberia world. A new path to be thread and a fresh new start.

...but what do I know of storywriting? I just have to trust Mr. Sokal on this.
Xibx
Youki

Postby Tomeszka » Sun 14 Jun 2009 14:27

I might not want Syberia III. Well the story has ended with Syb II. It's like JK Rowling writing the 8th Harry Potter book!<-That would be extremely ridiculus!!!!
But to be honest my biggest fear is that the third one might turn out to be a HUGE dissapointment. And I really don't want it to happen. So I1m very afraid and I think thats the main reason I'm not entirely happy about the release of Syb III.

And why is even it called Syberia??? They have found it! I am convinced that is all about money-making! Microids and Sokal are just determined to make syb III to milk the cow as long as they can even if its ruins the whole franchise! It is so sad.
Tomeszka
Youki

Postby hariskar » Sun 14 Jun 2009 14:46

Tomeszka wrote:I might not want Syberia III. Well the story has ended with Syb II. It's like JK Rowling writing the 8th Harry Potter book!<-That would be extremely ridiculus!!!!
But to be honest my biggest fear is that the third one might turn out to be a HUGE dissapointment. And I really don't want it to happen. So I1m very afraid and I think thats the main reason I'm not entirely happy about the release of Syb III.

And why is even it called Syberia??? They have found it! I am convinced that is all about money-making! Microids and Sokal are just determined to make syb III to milk the cow as long as they can even if its ruins the whole franchise! It is so sad.

We don't know yet. Maybe it will be good.
I want it and I don't care if it is better or worse, I just want more Syberias.
hariskar
Youki

Postby Volarberg » Thu 2 Jul 2009 18:17

Tomeszka wrote:I might not want Syberia III. Well the story has ended with Syb II. It's like JK Rowling writing the 8th Harry Potter book!<-That would be extremely ridiculus!!!!

one of my fears are these!!!
Volarberg
Youki

Postby kate walker-lawyer » Mon 26 Oct 2009 12:04

well, i think i'll kill myself if Syberia 3 didn't came.
Because i'd like kate walker i like her voice.
i'd like the story.
I think i love her
because of that atventur she take me away on.

short little text about kate and Syberia.

:love: :love: :rotfl: :hello:
kate walker-lawyer
Youki

Postby Pifou » Thu 29 Oct 2009 23:18

Take it easy babe...
if you like, we'll send together a letter to Mr B. Sokal... but stay cool pls.. ok ?

pif
Pifou
Shaman

Postby Youki » Tue 29 Dec 2009 00:00

I'll buy this game because I'm a fan but I don't believe it would be good.

Poor Katie, they won't leave her alone ;).
I'm really, really sorry for my English xx.
    * Name: Monika
Youki
Youki

Next

Return to EN - Syberia III