I'm back!

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Re: I'm back!

Postby Vivie » Sat 29 Nov 2008 01:32

:hello: :hello: :hello:

Hiiiii!

I do seem to be coming at odd times?

CI - wise, not much improvement.I don't wear it all the time , although I should , I've started losing my patience.Still can't hear the damn low's...

College isn't too good either , and I've got in trouble for not keeping up.I just feel so frustrated right now.

Also the crisis affected my family , and we're thinking of selling my apartment :roll: and go back to the anxious monthly rent...I'm looking for a job , but nobody's going to take a deaf that does not talk to the telephone.*sigh*

Also I still feel so sad for having my camera stolen , and I can't take holiday pictures.Haven't done the christmas decorating either.

I hope things will soon turn up for going better..I also got an offer for going bilateral , but can't really afford it :( still looking into it..
Vivie
VIP

Postby Vivie » Sun 7 Jun 2009 21:58

And again , I am back! :oops:

I do seem to be an occasional poster lately...

I've been busy with college , and finals are approaching fast...

I celebrated my 1st hearing birthday with Theo and Sofia..they've gotten BIG!

Also , my laptop , broke , so I'm posting this from a loaner pc that someone kindly let me borrow for awhile.I don't have the money to fix mine , sadly.

I read the news of Selina and Senta with great excitement! it's good that both are back!! A toast to the girls!

Plus , Theo's birthday were this past Thursday , I will post pictures when I get a chance to up load them.

I'm run off my feet trying to cope with real life..it's demanding sometimes!

I hope everyone is well!! lots of hugs!
Vivie
VIP

Postby gail » Mon 8 Jun 2009 21:14

Lots of hugs are coming your way too, Vivie. The girls have grown so much, it's hard to believe.
Good luck with those exams!
gail
Site Admin

Previous

Return to EN - Off topic madness!