[Solved] Lemming won't go into maze

All technical issues here please :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

[Solved] Lemming won't go into maze

Postby starkrial » Sat 8 Nov 2008 17:21

I tried searching "lemming" and it appears no one has had this problem.
After I call the harfang and return to the maze, the lemming is just milling back and forth and is NOT in the maze. I have returned to the spirit woman with the prayer wheel twice and come back to the cave to call the harfang but it is already there on the perch and the lemming is still not scared into the hole. Can anyone tell me what, if anything, I can do to move on from here? I know I am supposed to put the cork (bung) into the first hole bottom right and then he should run into the open hole but he doesn't! Please help I am so excited to go on. I am a virgin to Syberia so you can imagine my anticipation.
starkrial
Youki

Re: Lemming won't go into maze

Postby gail » Sat 8 Nov 2008 18:29

The link below is a spoiler link, which means you might find the solution. It may be very helpful to you so you can continue playing. Good luck!
Just search for "lemming" on that page.
http://www.syberia-series.com/en/solution-syberia-les-aventures-de-kate-walker.html
gail
Site Admin

Postby starkrial » Sun 9 Nov 2008 16:17

Thanks! I hope so....I am going nuts here with this. I have even requested help from my teen aged son's game wiz friend to come and walk throught this with me to see what I am missing. It seems really easy but I still run back and see that little brat just run back and forth and rub his back on the rock, then he splits alltogether!~ What a rude little lemming. I will let you know if I have to start from the very beginning.
starkrial
Youki

Postby starkrial » Sun 9 Nov 2008 18:20

:oops: Boy do I feel stupid!!!!! I was following the path down two screens and taking that left path to a different tree and a different perch. I was able to hang prayer wheel, spin it and the darn bird would come and perch but it was the wrong perch! The lemming didn't see the hartang so it jsut scurried back and forth! I feel like an idiot :grat: Just goes to show that we have to run that cursor around much more carefully and stop reading all the "walkthroughs" that are out there...Thanks for having me take the patience to try again. No doubt I will be back begging for more help....LOL
starkrial
Youki

Postby gail » Mon 10 Nov 2008 11:57

Glad you figured it out. Now enjoy the rest of Syberia. :D
gail
Site Admin

Return to EN - Technical Support