sybera 3 hungs

All technical issues here please :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

sybera 3 hungs

Postby seligak » Mon 1 May 2017 07:52

Hello,

When I try the key to elevator I need to find out what is wrong with the key.
When I go to talk with 2 guys playing chess in dialogue the game hangs and I can’t do anything about it.
I try to press esc to resume dialogue.
I check this on 2 commuters and my laptop game hung in same moment.
I bought this game on origin platform.
Both PC are with windows 10 and gf 1070

Any info how can I pass this issue
seligak
Youki

Re: sybera 3 hungs

Postby nima-E92 » Tue 2 May 2017 01:11

I have the same problem
nima-E92
Youki

Re: sybera 3 hungs

Postby Ante » Tue 2 May 2017 03:48

I've played Syberia 3 for 6 days. I play it on PS4. So far the game has crashed once, meaning that it closed itself. This is quite rare in video game consoles. Not unheard but quite rare. Twice the game has got stuck on situation where none of the controls work and I had to quit and reload the situation. There are number of glitches in graphics and several times the camera stays in one position and I can't see where Kate is going.

It's really really bad that all this was not acknowledged and company decided to launch the game anyway. I found all these issues just by playing the game normally and I assume that everyone else will find them as well. So therefore I just hope that everyone who encounters these issues contact Microïds and explain what happened exactly and what platform you are using (hardware and operating system). http://www.microids.com/EN/contact
I don't know how they have allocated budget for fixing the bugs. So we can just hope that they care genuinely of delivering a good product and focus on repairing these issues.
Ante
Site Admin

Return to EN - Technical Support