I'm back on the forum after a long absence of posting here.

Forum games, funny talk and general crazyness :)

Moderators: gail, phil1908

I'm back on the forum after a long absence of posting here.

Postby Silver Cougar » Tue 8 Feb 2011 01:35

:mrgreen: Silver Cougar is back although I have something important to say. Me and my folk are going to be moving to New Mexico soon maybe in March or April. So I will be going to greener pastures. Look for a new job out there if I can't transfer in-company with Target to the other out there and get dental work done. You know the usual we're moving and stuff is changing speech. But what's been going on with me? I've been not logged in for a while and haven't posted here but instead just browsed it for news of Syberia III and have on occasion looked around the net for it. Still waiting for it to come out though very hopefull to play Kate Walker again. Got a new PC though 2 years ago an AlienWare Aurora and it's good so far. slow on certain things but otherwise good. So wish me luck. I must say though that I have lived in Virginia most of my life if not all of it til this point. So moving to New Mexico specifically the Las Cruces or Silver City area is a big change for me. I'm actually in the process of changing my email because my current cox one will be not working when we move. So that's all. :mrgreen: :hello:
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth is it to have a thankless child?" -William Shakespeare
Silver Cougar
Youki

Re: I'm back on the forum after a long absence of posting he

Postby gail » Tue 8 Feb 2011 02:22

Hey Silver Cougar... so good to read this update!
Wishing you lots of luck in New Mexico too.
Be happy. :-D
gail
Site Admin

Postby Silver Cougar » Tue 8 Feb 2011 05:38

Thanks heehee. 8) :mrgreen:
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth is it to have a thankless child?" -William Shakespeare
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby phil1908 » Thu 10 Feb 2011 10:58

good luck in this near future :hello:
phil1908
Site Admin

Return to EN - Off topic madness!