Game Nostalgia

About all kinds of video games: PC, XBOX, GC, PS2, etc.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Game Nostalgia

Postby gail » Sun 26 Mar 2006 18:45

Hope you enjoy these short videos of games from the 90's as much as I did. :D
This link was posted at another forum I visit. It's great to finally see some of the games people have mentioned.
I've only played Legend of Kyrandia, thanks to Niniendo recommending it. I enjoyed the humor/humour in it very much.
http://www.game-nostalgia.com/listing/game_alp.html
gail
Site Admin

Postby Sunich » Mon 8 May 2006 18:40

Yay for Kyrandia! I liked this game a lot! Hey, i know a great site full of downloadable old games. I've even wrote an article once to one game magazine 'bout ol' games on the web...
Sunich
VIP

Postby doomer » Tue 9 May 2006 15:17

Old games are a treasure. :D

I recently played again Alone in the Dark and Alone in the Dark 3. :)
Very cool games, especially the third part. :)

Kyrandia is cool, and being a Westwood fan I simply could not afford to miss it. I have yet to try the second and the third part.

Some time ago I also finished Broken Sword 2 and decided that the Revolution team is a team well deserving respect so I went to their website and found out that they've released Lure of the Temptress and Beneath a Steel sky as freeware. I enjoyed Lure of the Temptress so much. Still haven't played BOSS but I intend to. :)

Old games remind me of the good times where most companies did not always seek maximum profit no matter what but actually cared for the fans. :wink:
doomer
Youki

Postby Sunich » Wed 25 Oct 2006 11:35

well, some of the old games had unbelieveable commercial success... and some were made only on purpose of raising money.
Sunich
VIP

Return to EN - Games Related