Syberia I & II for PS2

Syberian community related topics.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

Syberia I & II for PS2

Postby acrossthenorthernsea » Tue 4 Nov 2008 18:28

Hey,

does anyone know where I can obtain copies of Syberia I & II for Playstation 2?

I live in Canada so I believe they have to be NTSC to work here.
Thank you!
acrossthenorthernsea
Youki

Re: Syberia I & II for PS2

Postby Arnold60 » Sat 21 Aug 2010 00:33

The original Syberia was an excellent game that came at a time when great adventures were scarce at best. It told a rich and enthralling story that left fans wanting more. In the two years since the original’s release, the adventure community has been through many disappointments, leaving Kate Walker again the task of breathing a little life back into the genre. There are a few slip-ups on the way, but thankfully Syberia II withstands those enough to succeed at its task.

When we last saw our intrepid heroine, Kate Walker, she was jumping onto a train, essentially leaving her former life as a corporate yuppie lawyer behind to accompany the eccentric dreamer Hans Voralberg on his quest to find the land of Syberia. Syberia II picks up exactly where the first game left off, and in reality, this game should be looked at as more of a direct continuation of the first game, rather than a sequel that stands on its own. While there is a video recap of Syberia to assist new players, I don’t think that people who haven’t played the first game will care very much about the objective at hand. Therefore, I strongly recommend that if you have not played through the original Syberia yet, you should do so before taking on the sequel.

Postby acrossthenorthernsea » Mon 23 Aug 2010 03:16

Thank you for not answering my question...
acrossthenorthernsea
Youki

Postby Youki » Mon 23 Aug 2010 13:49

Hi. Are You sure there is 'Syberia' for PS2? I saw only NDS and PC version in Poland...
I'm really, really sorry for my English xx.
    * Name: Monika
Youki
Youki

Postby evilronald » Tue 18 Jan 2011 15:30

Syberia 2 was a PS2 release, however im only aware of the PAL-E copy, im not sure if there was an NTSC version, but you could check up on that. :)
evilronald
Youki

Return to EN - General