What do you think Kate Walker's Zodiac Sun Sign is?

Syberian community related topics.

Moderators: gail, phil1908

What do you think Kate Walker's Zodiac Sun Sign is?

Postby Silver Cougar » Thu 5 Jan 2006 04:23

Which Sun Sign from the Zodiac do you think belongs to our dear Kate Walker? Base your post and/or answer on the person Kate was when she arrived in Valadilene NOT the person she is now. But you can pick a sign for her based on her CURRENT personality. :D I base some of my answers on stuff I've seen at Quzilla. I'm not sure what put down. :?: :shock:
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth is it to have a thankless child?" -William Shakespeare
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Sunich » Fri 6 Jan 2006 20:57

We can but guess her Zodiac Sun Sign. i'm not much into that stuff...
Sunich
VIP

Postby David » Sat 7 Jan 2006 03:36

haha, someone has nothing to do here :P
David
VIP

Postby Sunich » Sun 8 Jan 2006 18:49

I wonder who... hehe.
Sunich
VIP

Postby Silver Cougar » Tue 10 Jan 2006 08:30

I think Kate's a Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. What do you think? :) :idea: :?:
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth is it to have a thankless child?" -William Shakespeare
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby gail » Tue 10 Jan 2006 22:51

I'm clueless here too, SC.

What do you think? :)
gail
Site Admin

Postby Silver Cougar » Thu 12 Jan 2006 23:19

I think Kate's a Pisces. Anybody think about others she might be? 8) :)
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Silver Cougar » Thu 9 Nov 2006 19:01

I found out from an Italian magazine site on the Internet that Kate is a Capricorn and the whole biographical details is a little understrandable with a some English words but most of it is in Italian and I would appreciate it if someone who understrands that language would translate it for us so we can know who our heroine is and what she's about. Thank you. Go to this link: http://www.ihmagazine.it/articoli/no916.html
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Sunich » Thu 9 Nov 2006 20:07

yeah, do that please. :D
how about putting this topic in italic forum sector?
Sunich
VIP

Postby Silver Cougar » Fri 10 Nov 2006 06:36

I found a website that has a website translator thing and this is the link you need to go to. http://www2.worldlingo.com/SH0gfCf2o9dN ... /translate It ain't perfect but it's closest to Good English that I could get. :)
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Silver Cougar » Fri 10 Nov 2006 06:38

Oops! I guess I'll have to type it or at least copy and paste it.
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Silver Cougar » Fri 10 Nov 2006 06:42

ARTICLES CORRELATE TO YOU:
Special Syberia

LAST NAME: Kate
NOME: Walker
BEEN BORN: 15 January 1972
To : Hoboken (New Jersey)
CITIZENSHIP : American
RESIDENCE: New York - In a magnificent apartment to Greewich Village whose furnishing has been planned from a famous architect.
MARITAL STATUS: marriageable
STATURE: 171 cm
MEASURES: 80-60-80
HATS: brown
EYES: browns
PARTICULAR SIGNS: Small wants of “caffelatte” on the left leg.
SIGN ZODIACALE: Capricorno
CAR: Ford yellow Mustang
STUDY TITLE: Graduated near the School of Law of the New York University

PROFESSION: lawyer near the legal study Marson & Lormont Ass.
The study is one of most famous than New York with one rich customers; the maxim of the study is: “nothing scrupoli, the aim justifies means”.

HOBBIES: cinema - sport (trekking, equitazione, yoga) - music (jazz, blues, funk) Adores: kitchen orients them - Mel Gibson; It hates: the spiders - the ingiustizia

PREFERRED COLOR: Yellow (E' the color that more remembers the Sun, expresses therefore a movement of expansion. The choice of the yellow therefore is search of the new one, the change, the liberation from the outlines. Synonym of vivacità, estroversione, lightness, increase and change. It stimulates the attention and the learning, sharpens the mind and the concentration).

SPORT ACTIVITY ’: Kate holds us to the physical shape, but without no breathlessness; he attends a rinomato newyorkese, every center fitness qualvolta succeeds to get rid from the professional engagements. But the life loves a lot also all ’ opened air, for which often it chooses to pass its weekends in mountain to make trekking or campaign where it can make a walk to horse (has practiced equitazione when she was child). The yoga it is ’ an activity that has approached from little, at first in skeptical way, then succeeding in to consider it a way fascinating in order to discover in more aware way the movements of its body and sometimes … of its mind!

CHARACTER: And ’ a woman much elegant one in the ways to make, nell ’ apparel and also in the style distaccato with which she faces the persons and the situations that are proposed. Psychologically, Kate has the profile of one romantica intellectual who, in sure moments of the game, could show conflicting elements: from a part, it is one perfect manager professional of New York; dall ’ other part, she completely is fascinated from its travel through infinite the extended Russians and from the perspective of a travel in an unexplored territory that could reveal of the aspects of its disowned character she.
Kate arrives from one well-off family, not rich but historically placed in its country of origin. Its ambitions from child were those to travel over again the tracks of the father, a skillful trader who made its fortune working.

ITS FIANCÈE: Dan Foster - Kate and Dan they have many points in common - is two young people rampolli, members of jet the set of New York. Dan is a member of a private club and goes in arena two times to the week. Between the job and its social life, Dan has little time to dedicate to other. This provokes a question: it wants Kate or simply is attacked she truly well because corresponds to its ideal of woman, with which she would want to be looked at in the future?
It does not understand because Kate has accepted this strange mission and above all because the activities of its social calendar to New have given to all this priority to them putting it before all York. Dan then demonstrates not to be therefore a bad boy, and tries to put its doubts in flat second. But in the course dell ’ adventure of Kate is more and more dispiaciuto for their difference of opinion with regard to, and will end in order to try comfort between the arms of the best friend than Kate, Olivia …
In its distance Kate one will notice from each other during the travel of the lack of a true feeling and its eyes gradually open nei confront of the dolcezza of Dan, its superficialità and its search of attention.

ITS MADRE: Mary Barman - and ’ one person who dedication a lot to the mondana life. It divorced from the father of Kate when it was still one child, and from then colleziona husbands one after l ’ other. Now it is to fourth or to fifth, the exact number is not very clear. What it is sure is that every new husband is first of all rich and then with one good social condition. And ’ a continuous woman who does not succeed to believe that she is aging and to play the role from seduttrice. He prefers that Kate considers it like friend rather than like mother. This but not preclude its dominant and possessiva being because it has however a maternal instinct. And ’ too much egoist and this cannot last over a long time span. It listens to same more if that the others.
In the game, its telephone participations would have to serve from pretest in order to introduce a umoristico and capricious element in the scene. A singer makes also from tie between l ’ puts into effect them loving Franck Malkovitch (d ’ work) and Kate, and the singer will reveal an important indication in the course of the game.

[16 May 2003]
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby Silver Cougar » Fri 10 Nov 2006 06:42

Like I said the translation wasn't perfect but there you have it.
Silver Cougar
Youki

Postby gail » Sat 11 Nov 2006 16:13

:D This truly was interesting to read. Thank you, Silver Cougar!
gail
Site Admin

Postby Pifou » Sun 3 Dec 2006 12:32

MEASURES: 80-60-80

let me dream... :oops: :shock: :D
Pifou
Shaman

Next

Return to EN - General